Will you be voting absentee?
If you plan to vote absentee in the November 3 election, you want to be sure to request, receive, and return your ballot in time for it to be counted.
Recent changes in management and operations at the U.S. Postal Service have raised serious concerns about whether they will be able to deliver completed absentee ballots in a timely manner.
Therefore, to allow ample time to complete the process for absentee voting, SIAN strongly recommends that you:
Request, or download an application for an absentee ballot no later than October 6:
- By phone (843-744-8683)
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR to download the application online click here.
Return your application for an absentee ballot no later than October 13:
- By mail
- Or via email: email@example.com
Return your ballot:
- Mail it no later than October 20
- OR return it in person prior to Election Day at a number of locations throughout Charleston County. We will send an updated list of locations as soon as they are finalized.
Please pass this information on to your friends and neighbors.
SIAN Steering Committee
NOTE: You can check on the status of your ballot request and your submitted absentee ballot by clicking here.
Our mailing address is: